Greetings again to you all. Thanks for your prayers. I hope we have now obtained all documentation for the car now we have the tax exemption. However, what now needs your prayers is the delay of the car in Mombasa. It should have been cleared within 6 days but has now been there a month due to an error in documentation. Many times I have heard it is to be released but it is still there. They now say it will be released on Monday 23rd and reach Juba on May 6th. Pray that it is quickly released from Mombasa, it then takes 12 days to reach here. I have been delaying in Juba waiting for it as Bishop Justin thinks it is best for me to wait for it in Juba. However Juba is very expensive and I need to be doing work in Maridi. Pray for God’s overruling in the timing of all this and wisdom as to whether to stay in Juba or return to Maridi while I am still waiting.
One thing I am able to do in Juba is to get my MA dissertation printed and next week I will post it to UK. I will then treat myself to a pizza to celebrate.
Your prayers are appreciated so please keep at it.