NEWS FROM LONGHILL FOR APRIL 2017
This month I am simply asking you to pray fervently for the following:
APRIL 14TH AT 4.00PM - 'THE GREAT EGGSCAPE' - our Easter Outreach service
1. Pray for Holy Trinity musicians who will play for us
2. Pray that the amplification and projector work smoothly
3. Pray for a good sized congregation as some of our regulars are away for Easter. Pray for new people to join us
4. Pray for powerful preaching of the Easter story and that people will turn to Christ
5. Pray for our resurrection party
PRAY FOR OUR CITY OF CULTURE EVENTS IN JULY - LONGHILL SONGS OF PRAISE ON JULY 19TH AND 'DON'T MISS THE BOAT' ON JULY 22ND
1. Pray for funding needed
2. Pray for involvement of our local schools
3. Pray for the contributions our different groups will make to decorating the building, refreshments etc.
4. Pray for Fiona Smith and her 'Caravan of Love'
5. Publicity for the events
6. Our Summer Fayre is also on July 22nd so pray for preparations for that
1. Pray for successful outcomes for project proposals I am writing
2. Pray for funding for new hymn books, training activities, new outside notice boards, new tables etc.
3. Pray for Cafe income to increase as we develop the Cafe
1. We have new high level vegetable beds where we are growing vegetables for the Cafe. These are in our courtyard so pray that they are not vandalized or vegetables stolen
2. We need more volunteers to help with watering/gardening
1. Pray for Maureen, Dorothy and David who will be confirmed on May 14th
2. Pray for preparation classes
Thank you for your prayers. Prayer changes things!
May God bless you this Easter